Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

anyone on 3pay android phone test this please?

• 13-08-2014 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭

can anyone on an android phone there and 3pay please download this app and tell me if it works over your mobile data connection?

go to the play store and look for the app called "thechive" and its by "resignation media" (because of my post count i cant post a link to it!)

basically it works for me on wifi but when on my mobile data its telling me there is no conneciton

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭user99

never mind ive just realised im not age verified and im betting this is causing the issue!
    (boards wont let me delete my thread)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Downloaded and working fine, I have been age verified by three.

Advertisement