Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Hosted System

Options
  • 13-08-2014 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi guys, not new here but new to posting. My question is which would be the best Hosted VOIP system in your opinion. I need a system with a good reporting tool and I need to be able to let users switch between different call numbers when calling out from different projects so I need a pretty good interface, at a reasonable cost if possible :)

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

For a hosted Platform like that you could try Zen Telecom, Magnet or Goldfish. They are the ones that come to mind here. Goldfish.ie's UI is very easy to use and in addition for reporting they have a relatively new service that might be what you're looking for - Cloud Call.

Advertisement