Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATP/Primavera/Pitchfork Jabberwocky Festival Aug. 15th & 16th, Cancelled

Options
  • 13-08-2014 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Why am I not surprised? I have got burned on two previous occasions in relation to ATP (All Tomorrow's Parties) events and because of this I resisted the massive temptation to arrange going to this festival.
    The lineup was outstanding and with renowned organisations like Pitchfork and Primavera on board it seemed like it was gonna be one of the events of the summer...but once again ATP have let people down.
    My sympathies to anybody here who has lost out on this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭woof im a dog

I had tickets to this so it's a shame its been cancelled

The worst part is that I probably won't get my money back for the tickets. The crowd that sold me the tickets are refusing to refund as are ATP so not really too sure what to do now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

do a charge back with your bank if you bought them with a credit card, i've done it for a couple of cancelled things where the company went out of business.

if you bought with Paypal in the last 45 days, you can do something similar through them.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I had tickets to this so it's a shame its been cancelled

The worst part is that I probably won't get my money back for the tickets. The crowd that sold me the tickets are refusing to refund as are ATP so not really too sure what to do now :(

No way would it legally stand up to give no refunds. I'd be all over it to get money back!

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭woof im a dog

Yep yep there does seem to be something really strange with the statements both parties have made wrt refunds

Paypal have been really sound about it though, even though it's past the 45 day limit they said they're gonna have a look so hopefully something good will come out of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭symbolic

I couldn't resist this lineup, had a ticket for Saturday.. Very disappointed it was cancelled. Gonna head along to the Kurt Vile gig on Saturday night anyway, so should be a good day/night anyway.

Hoping the bank can do the 'ol chargeback.

Shame if ATP do go under as they always had interesting gigs and lineups. Went to the Neurosis and Godflesh gig they put on.

And had planned to do ATP Iceland sometime. Hopefully still will.

• Advertisement
Advertisement