Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone up for a toronto boardsies house share ?

Options
  • 13-08-2014 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

Well heading over In two weeks any members in the same position that's looking to get accommodation sorted .splitting between a few people would be cheaper anyway.but just a thought.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 412 ✭✭better call saul

Well heading over In two weeks any members in the same position that's looking to get accommodation sorted .splitting between a few people would be cheaper anyway.but just a thought.

Boy or girl?

If a girl send me your bra size favourite position and level of sluttiness after a few pints and I'll get back to you

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭goingitalone

Boy or girl?

If a girl send me your bra size favourite position and level of sluttiness after a few pints and I'll get back to you

Get lost on your way to After Hours?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 412 ✭✭better call saul

Phoenix wrote: »
    Despite your thinking that you are humorous you failed,you failed alot infact a post with so much fail doesn't deserve a facepalm pic,gif or ascii.in fact your fail is so bad a weird al yankovic song would be far more humorous and witty than your post.........
    dwell on that

Ive had a few beers what can i say?

Advertisement