Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unread not showing

Options
  • 13-08-2014 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭

I'm using the touch site on Dolphin. It's happening more and more often now. I can see a new post in my forums list, I click on it and I can't see the new post. Refresh the page nothing. Go back to forum list, click again and still nothing.

Sometimes when I post myself, return to forum list and my own post shows as unread, I go into thread and can't see said post. It started of happening once a week or so but now it's several times a day and is very irritating

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Happening again. Actually seems to be one thread in particular in a private forum :/

Or not, happening in others now too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Same here, when I click into a thread that has new posts they are not showing the latest posts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Happens me too on touch via iOS!

/tumbleweed

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/post/91904443

Happening again here

• Advertisement

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    /tumbleweed

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/post/91904443

Happening again here

For me too. On touch via iOS

Still happening to me as well, almost always on the SM boards forum & I'm using Android.....

Only in the manager waiting list it happens for me

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Only in the manager waiting list it happens for me

So whats the problem?

You never check that anyway :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Should I/we continue to report bugs, are they even looked at?

Now when I go back a page in a thread on the touch site and then leave the thread, it shows as unread even though I'm up to date

The other problem is still happening also

• Advertisement

Should I/we continue to report bugs, are they even looked at?

Now when I go back a page in a thread on the touch site and then leave the thread, it shows as unread even though I'm up to date

The other problem is still happening also
    Happening too me last 2 days

Still happening...

Still happening...

Yup, here too

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement