Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Treat them mean and keep them keen

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

steddyeddy wrote: »
    She knows he likes her yet she continues to lead him on.
    Of course she does as it suits her SE. Being straight with him and telling him to head off would be emotionally difficult and she'd worry about getting a bitch label and its good for her ego.

There is a certain type of woman who positively thrives on having satellite men to make up the perfect jigsaw man in her head. So she'll typically have the "friends" who she knows like her "in that way" but she keeps them around for ego and practicality. Then she may have the gay "best friend" who fills in another piece of the jigsaw. Then she'll have the Boyfriend(tm), who she wants to ride and more is socially acceptable. In some cases she'll also have the Lover(tm) in the background in mind or in actuality. Usually an ex, a Mr Big(tm), or a guy who shows up from time to time and revs her engine. Mainly cos he's exciting and temporary so she can imagine more and that really revs the engine. Actually going out with this last guy would ruin the fantasy, so that rarely happens.

They're called narcissists and they are to be avoided. IME they're a minority of about 2 outa 10, with another 1 or 2 having a tendency for this behaviour.(actual scientific figures). These days technology and social media makes it easier to spot them than in the past. A lot of trout pout selfies is often a dead giveaway.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

The only snag is I didn't have to, as I got it in one

What?

Wibbs wrote: »

His best "tactic" IMHO? Scrape her off.

The guy should definitely turn his attention elsewhere. I have little sympathy with him though, or her, since they're both basically dishonest.

The expression 'scrape her off' though? She's not an unpleasant stain.

Of course she does as it suits her SE. Being straight with him and telling him to head off would be emotionally difficult and she'd worry about getting a bitch label and its good for her ego.

There is a certain type of woman who positively thrives on having satellite men to make up the perfect jigsaw man in her head. So she'll typically have the "friends" who she knows like her "in that way" but she keeps them around for ego and practicality. Then she may have the gay "best friend" who fills in another piece of the jigsaw. Then she'll have the Boyfriend(tm), who she wants to ride and more is socially acceptable. In some cases she'll also have the Lover(tm) in the background in mind or in actuality. Usually an ex, a Mr Big(tm), or a guy who shows up from time to time and revs her engine. Mainly cos he's exciting and temporary so she can imagine more and that really revs the engine. Actually going out with this last guy would ruin the fantasy, so that rarely happens.

They're called narcissists and they are to be avoided. IME they're a minority of about 2 outa 10, with another 1 or 2 having a tendency for this behaviour.(actual scientific figures). These days technology and social media makes it easier to spot them than in the past. A lot of trout pout selfies is often a dead giveaway.

You actually summed her up pretty well. Especially the selfies.

Candie wrote: »
    The guy should definitely turn his attention elsewhere. I have little sympathy with him though, or her, since they're both basically dishonest.

I have little sympathy because he's ballless and doesn't realise he's being used.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

I know they are. That's what made me start this thread. She knows he likes her yet she continues to lead him on.

She's hardly leading him on though if she outright rejected him already and he didn't see that as his cue to leave well enough alone the first time. It sounds to me like he's the kind of idiot who could easily be taken advantage of by anyone, let alone a girl he might find attractive for God knows whatever reason. Perhaps he likes being her lapdog just so he can be close to her. Perhaps she likes treating him like an idiot because he allows himself to act like one. I don't even think that's a good example of the "treat 'em mean, etc" cliche, I think that's just an example of if you behave like a donkey, people are going to put a saddle on your back and take you for a ride.

He knows well he's never going to get so much as a sniff, but as long as he's happy being someone's lapdog...

I'm always reminded of this -

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Are you another one of those lads that spends all day analysing women because you never get the shag ?
    Touch a nerve? Sounds to me like you may be one of these "nice guys" looking for an out.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

I have little sympathy because he's ballless and doesn't realise he's being used.

Well he's using her too, since he's going through the subterfuge of friendship while he executes his master plan of waiting around until she either caves in or has no other options. He mightn't realise that's what he's doing, but it amounts to that.

It's immaturity on both sides, but the reason it persists is because they're both gaining something from the transaction in the meantime. He gets hope and validation and she gets an ego boost.

Wonderful things happen people like this when they climb over the age of 25. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 upfrontwithit

Touch a nerve? Sounds to me like you may be one of these "nice guys" looking for an out.

No, but I think I did.
    29,000 posts talking about women ? Is your foot sore ?

• Advertisement

Well he's using her too, since he's going through the subterfuge of friendship while he executes his master plan of waiting around until she either caves in or has no other options. He mightn't realise that's what he's doing, but it amounts to that.

It's immaturity on both sides, but the reason it persists is because they're both gaining something from the transaction in the meantime. He gets hope and validation and she gets an ego boost.

Wonderful things happen people like this when they climb over the age of 25. :)

That's true as well and it's not the first time he's done it.

That's true as well and it's not the first time he's done it.

Probably a complete lack of self awareness on his part.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Tarzana

If by nice guy, you mean whiny pushover, then yeah, nice guys finish last.

If by nice guy, you mean an actual nice guy, you know, well adjusted, polite but well able to stick up for himself, then not necessarily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

I dunno, if he's made it clear that he has feelings for her and she exploits that to get lifts and presents, I'd go at least as far as kick her ass to the kerb :pac: She's being a real arsehole, he's a sap but at least he has the excuse that his thinking is being clouded by his attraction. They're both being dishonest but she's being a bit more coldblooded about the whole thing (although I'm sure a lot of people who do this are in complete denial about what they're at).

That's a totally different situation from a Nice Guy who resents a woman for taking his friendship at face value and having the audacity to sleep with men who aren't even as nice to her as he is, in that case, he's the arsehole.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,706 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

If the only way to keep 'em keen is to treat 'em mean, I don't think that relationship is going anywhere healthy.

The way I see it is she is to him. Granted he's the gobshíte, but she's not refusing the advantages of that it seems so... Someone needs to grow a spine. It may as well be him. It's not to her advantage to do so.
    steddyeddy wrote:
    You actually summed her up pretty well. Especially the selfies.
    They're a pretty good indicator SE. Well.. if it's supported by her real world actions. Selfies and attention seeking is grand if she was say 18 and she found her confidence, that was previously lacking was being boosted by the attention. That's cool. Part of adolescence. However if someone, male or female, is carrying that forward beyond that point it's usually a dodgy sign. "Look at me!! Please loooooook at me and validate me". A magnet for the easily led and immature.
    29,000 posts talking about women ? Is your foot sore ?
    No my hand is. From all the onanism.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

Wibbs, I think you've just described nearly every woman I've been involved with since 2009 :D

Never even considered the possibility of narcissistic tendencies in them, but they would have all had that satellite of men around them at various points and moods.

You're dead on about avoiding them, it can be fun though once you don't get too attached, as anything even resembling a normal relationship tended to burn out within a matter of weeks.
    For the ones I'm still in contact with, I guess I've ended up as the lover character, might not hear from them for 6 months only to be meeting up with them after an evening of texting or other communication.

There were two others over the past few months who tried to have me as just the "friend" that they knew wanted more but thankfully due to a bit of experience,
    it's pretty easy to see through it and realize they don't really "like you", they just like the attention you're giving them, at which point it's time to cut things off there.

Tarzana wrote: »

If by nice guy, you mean an actual nice guy, you know, well adjusted, polite but well able to stick up for himself, then not necessarily.

The nice guys in question are the one's hanging around waiting to be noticed for the catches that they are, expecting girls to be mind-readers, though their friendship is dishonest. When the girl doesn't fall for their charms, they often reserve the right to denounce her as a bitch that just used them because they were so nice. Nice and underhand, nice and dishonest, nice and resentful.

Real nice guys are upfront and honest from the start, and if you're not interested they accept that and move on, or accept a friendship of equals with no agenda, and nice women don't exploit the situation for their own ends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Tarzana

Yeah 'scrape him/her off' is a pretty charmless expression. :-/

Yeah 'scrape him/her off' is a pretty charmless expression. :-/

Theeeeeeeeeeere's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

I must say having read your various posts on this site over the past year or two (I only registered relatively recently), I've never come across anyone with such a spot on knowledge of women. It's scary really!

After Hours seems like an appropriate place to state that!

• Advertisement

Theeeeeeeeeeere's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow

What do Spock and toilet paper have in common?

They both wipe Klingons off Uranus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

JeffKenna wrote: »
    I must say having read your various posts on this site over the past year or two (I only registered relatively recently), I've never come across anyone with such a spot on knowledge of women. It's scary really!

After Hours seems like an appropriate place to state that!

He's the Guru innit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭livemusic4life

Well it doesn't work with me. If a guy doesn't answer my texts or treats me mean then he gets dumped immediately. I love nice guys.

Well it doesn't work with me. If a guy doesn't answer my texts or treats me mean then he gets dumped immediately. I love nice guys.

I will buy you presents and drive you everywhere to meet your real boyfriend and generally let you walk all over me xxx

I might as well be honest and say I have an ulterior motive for starting this thread. The one leading on the guy or vice versa is sending me doirty texts. I wouldn't make a move because I feel bad for the guy but I wonder what's going on in her head?

I might as well be honest and say I have an ulterior motive for starting this thread. The one leading on the guy or vice versa is sending me doirty texts. I wouldn't make a move because I feel bad for the guy but I wonder what's going on in her head?

Very little I imagine.

Ego boost, both of you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

The winner takes it all.

I'm damned if I know, but given the way you know she behaves, why would you even waste your time trying to figure her out. The simplest explanation I can think of anyway is that she sees you as another mug who will entertain her nonsense , and so far eddy, she's not wrong, as far as I can see anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭livemusic4life

I will buy you presents and drive you everywhere to meet your real boyfriend and generally let you walk all over me xxx

I wouldn't do that to anyone :eek:

Very little I imagine.

Ego boost, both of you.

It's not doing my ego any good. I know she's just looking for attention. Some leap you're making there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

It's not doing my ego any good. I know she's just looking for attention. Some leap you're making there.

I think she means the other dude, as in both of you are an ego boost for her.

Czarcasm wrote: »
    I'm damned if I know, but given the way you know she behaves, why would you even waste your time trying to figure her out. The simplest explanation I can think of anyway is that she sees you as another mug who will entertain her nonsense , and so far eddy, she's not wrong, as far as I can see anyway.

C I'm getting pics from her. I'm not sending any back and I had her figured out the minute I set eyes on her. I just wonder is she trying to make your man jealous.

Macavity. wrote: »
    I think she means the other dude, as in both of you are an ego boost for her.

Ah right I was thinking she wants to make him jealous or something.

No, she's getting the ego boost from two guys attention.

C I'm getting pics from her. I'm not sending any back and I had her figured out the minute I set eyes on her. I just wonder is she trying to make your man jealous.

eddy you can fill your boots with pictures of naked women on the internet. I doubt she particularly cares about what anyone but herself thinks tbh. It's not rocket science we're talking about here!

I just hope we're not talking about a student in your class either, best for your own career that you don't get mixed up in that nonsense. Just text her back and tell her put some clothes on, then leave it at that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

The loser's standing small.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭WilyCoyote

Czarcasm wrote: »
    eddy you can fill your boots with pictures of naked women on the internet. I doubt she particularly cares about what anyone but herself thinks tbh. It's not rocket science we're talking about here!

I just hope we're not talking about a student in your class either, best for your own career that you don't get mixed up in that nonsense. Just text her back and tell her put some clothes on, then leave it at that.

I hope you're being sarcastic! After all, it could be a fella named Dwayne from Phucket

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

As soon as you realise, 'she's treating you mean to keep you keen'....... Just go along with the childish bitch until you get your wicked way, then be really cold and distant(you will find this difficult as I'm sure your a genuine nice guy), but stick with it, she will be hurt and feel used, don't worry about that, continue the game that 'she' started until she stops contact, she will have matured a little bit by the end of 'her' game... In the mean time you continue your search for a genuine 'woman'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

Being mean to keep them clean is way to simplistic.
    The DENNIS system is where its at :pac:

• Advertisement

Not sure about the DENNIS system, mostly because of...the implication :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Reindeer

Depends entirely on the context and the people involved SE. Some women do respond better to a certain level of take it or leave it.

Plus I would say that for a few guys out there not treating "them" mean means gushing over women, just because they're women. IMHO the latter is sexist in the extreme. It's treating women as different, just because they happen to have a vagina and the guy wants access to that. In some ways the self proclaimed "nice guy" is a liar and a chancer. He's fronting an idea of "nice" and harmless(hardly a vibe to rouse the blood), while looking for more. "I want to be your frrrieeeeend, why don't you want to shag me" BS. At least the prickish "bad boy" player type is honest about what he wants. If as a woman you have such "friends" around you and you know they want more, a prick who is direct can be a breath of fresh air because of his honesty*. At least you know where you stand. With the let's just be friends men you don't. There's an ulterior motive going on. And that IMHO is why a fair few ladies go for the bad boy, it's not because he treats her badly, it's more because he's more honest and she knows where she stands.

My 2 cents anyway.

*and the I must tame him vibe.

You cited some studies previously regarding how the female mind works. Looking at the ones I see on line now regarding this topic, it would appear it has more to do with survival of the species than anything else. In the end, we are chained to our biology. We didn't evolve to marry. We evolved to reproduce.

I believe the Bloodhound Gang put it best. "You and me, Baby, ain't nuthin' but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel..."

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭generalmental

Both of them are players in that game of lets pretend. He thinks one day she'll come to her senses and see him for the nice guy that he is if he's persistent enough, and in the meantime he lies to her and himself by insisting they're just friends, and she thinks he's a handy fall-back when there no man around or

When she gets pregnant and the tool fooks off and leaves her to it.

What you have described are two different people.

The top one is the "Nice Guy" who finishes himself off!

The bottom one is the "Good Guy" who makes sure helps her get off!

No, she's getting the ego boost from two guys attention.
    Exactly C. She's looking for and getting "likes" on her ego's facebook. Some guys will jump if she acknowledges them at all, others will require more pouting and for the more resistant it's out with the flesh and promise of same. The more you resist the more she'll promise up to a certain point. This type are like abusive men, they've an instinct for the range of people who will likely fall for their BS and target them. That's why though I like Ardle1's thinking :D it won't work because you're not a bastard. Chances are she'd never try this stuff with an actual player, or a guy she wants for the Boyfriend(tm) slot in her roster.

Classic self centered type. Easily missed when young, but you learn to read the signs. Some might be:
    1) Constant need for attention. If she can't get it from one guy she'll build a roster. Facebook and the like help feed this type more than ever.
    2) More drama than the Abbey. This feeds her need for attention. Guys who are helpful and want to fix things are a charm for victims. Thing is she'll never lose the drama. She enjoys it. If there's no actual drama in her life, she'll invent it. Now you can channel this into emotional excitement for her(if you want the ride), but it's tiring and you end up feeling like a clown at a childrens party trying to keep up. Never worth it.
    3) It's always about her. Engagement or apparent empathy with others is just a detour back to attention on her. Again modern tech can be your guide here. If you get into a text back and forth with this type you'll spot it where you may not in normal conversation. Text her a problem in your life and watch how quickly she'll turn the subject back to herself.
    4) They can't be alone. In relationships they go from one person to the next with no breaks. If a break is imposed they'll fill the void with the aforementioned roster. The roster will amp up because now she's single they'll think they have a chance. They don't.
    5) They have bipolar levels of self esteem. They think they're both special and worthless depending on how this feeds into their need for attention.
    6) Women can usually spot them a mile off and avoid them. Big indicator this one. They tend not to have women friends and if they do, they're either enablers of her self interest (the frumpy friend who is no competition), or they have a "new best friend" every week(women like her, but if competition comes along it's on to a newer best friend).

They're time and emotion leeches so as I say scrape her off. Don't give her more attention while doing so though. Just slowly ignore her over a week or two. Expect ramping up of "promise" during this period.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 Centralvent

Exactly C. She's looking for and getting "likes" on her ego's facebook. Some guys will jump if she acknowledges them at all, others will require more pouting and for the more resistant it's out with the flesh and promise of same. The more you resist the more she'll promise up to a certain point. This type are like abusive men, they've an instinct for the range of people who will likely fall for their BS and target them. That's why though I like Ardle1's thinking :D it won't work because you're not a bastard. Chances are she'd never try this stuff with an actual player, or a guy she wants for the Boyfriend(tm) slot in her roster.

Classic self centered type. Easily missed when young, but you learn to read the signs. Some might be:
    1) Constant need for attention. If she can't get it from one guy she'll build a roster. Facebook and the like help feed this type more than ever.
    2) More drama than the Abbey. This feeds her need for attention. Guys who are helpful and want to fix things are a charm for victims. Thing is she'll never lose the drama. She enjoys it. If there's no actual drama in her life, she'll invent it. Now you can channel this into emotional excitement for her(if you want the ride), but it's tiring and you end up feeling like a clown at a childrens party trying to keep up. Never worth it.
    3) It's always about her. Engagement or apparent empathy with others is just a detour back to attention on her. Again modern tech can be your guide here. If you get into a text back and forth with this type you'll spot it where you may not in normal conversation. Text her a problem in your life and watch how quickly she'll turn the subject back to herself.
    4) They can't be alone. In relationships they go from one person to the next with no breaks. If a break is imposed they'll fill the void with the aforementioned roster. The roster will amp up because now she's single they'll think they have a chance. They don't.
    5) They have bipolar levels of self esteem. They think they're both special and worthless depending on how this feeds into their need for attention.
    6) Women can usually spot them a mile off and avoid them. Big indicator this one. They tend not to have women friends and if they do, they're either enablers of her self interest (the frumpy friend who is no competition), or they have a "new best friend" every week(women like her, but if competition comes along it's on to a newer best friend).

They're time and emotion leeches so as I say scrape her off. Don't give her more attention while doing so though. Just slowly ignore her over a week or two. Expect ramping up of "promise" during this period.

Great post, have to say I've noticed myself that women who don't have genuine female friends usually have issues of some form.

• Advertisement

Reindeer wrote: »
    In the end, we are chained to our biology.
    I dunno RD. If there is a chain it's a long and flexible one and culture and environment makes the links.

Take type 2 diabetes(bear with me... :)), it apparently has a large genetic component, it's also down to our evolutionary history. It's one of the biggest health problems facing modern humanity, yet non western civilisation folks almost never get it. Take depression. Large genetic component and again it's a real growing health problem facing modern humanity, yet some populations with the same genetics don't get it to nearly the same extent.

Just as lifestyle and environment is a major pressure for diabetes(and I would contend the same for depression), Narcissitic type behaviour is more selected for in the modern western world. The 20th century was the century of the self, the individual, the everyman. Common sense seemed to show that self esteem and feelings of individual specialness was the ultimate goal for self development. Sounds plausible but pretty much all of the evilest men in history had these features. The group, the culture bows to the individual(or appears to). Add in the 21st century with social media and the like and it is IMHO a major selective pressure in favour of narcissism. Everyone is "special". Special has been made universal, it has been democratised. Special has lost much of its meaning. Look at fame. Once you were famous for actually doing something, now people are famous just for being famous. All are special and all opinions are valid and often trump facts if enough share the opinion. A culture of public jockeying for likes "selfies". The name says it all. No wonder narcissism is growing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Handsum bazturd

And nice guys finish last.

Any truth to these statements?

In my life what I have noticed is, that the more I show little interest in a woman the better the Sex is.

Now don't get me wrong I don't show no interest in a woman cause I want to be a Bazturd I just generally don't have much interest in them, until we are at some kind of social convention(Works do/etc) then with drink on both of us we end up having carnal relations and after that it is usually hell on earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭OnTheCouch

In my opinion there's a lot of confusion that crops up whenever this subject is mentioned. Which stems from the fact that you can have a guy who is nice but stands up for himself and also a complete doormat. Both people on the face of it are 'nice.' But the term in this context only applies to the latter. Which can lead to confusion and superfluous self-analysis if the independent, well-rounded guy doesn't happen to have a girlfriend for whatever reason and erroneously starts thinking he needs to be more of a bad boy in order to attract girls...have seen some cringeworthy results in the past of guys doing this, when they would have been fine just being faithful to their natural personalities.

Anyway, luckily as others have said the nice guy/no backbone phenomenon is usually restricted to guys under 25, although there are exceptions to this. Having known a few similar individuals in the past, in interactions with women, they always take the woman's side on everything, refuse to disagree with her whatever the subject, tell her that in every situation she was completely right, never tease her and so on. I'm sure after a while, this sort of interaction gets quite addictive for the woman, to a certain degree we are all egomaniacs, who doesn't like occasionally hanging out with someone who agrees with everything you say?

Unfortunately, because of the guy's refusal to stand up for himself or against her even in a firm but polite way, she subconsciously loses respect for him. The more of this that goes on, she feels less and less sexual attraction and just uses him as a sounding board and talks 'at' him rather than 'to' him. Both get an ego boost, he gets to hang out with a pretty girl and she gets someone she can come to whenever she has an issue she wants to discuss. Which will obviously end better for her than for him as after a while, he'll want to take things further and she'll have no interest whatsoever.

Interestingly enough you can also find girls who are far too nice as well. I have known a couple of female friends like this, but again this tended to be when they were younger rather than now. Because of the general male/female dynamic, they don't tend to suffer romantically as they will get hit on anyway, more because of their looks than their personalities. However, they can be bullied or manipulated very easily by their female friends into let's say going out when they don't really want to, or doing favours which aren't really in their interest. Like the men in similar situations, they have a very hard time saying no or standing up to people. Fear of coming across as rude perhaps?

And nice guys finish last.

Any truth to these statements?

No no its just as simple as this genius of a quote........

Pu$$ies don't like d!cks, because pu$$ies get fcuked by d!cks. But d!cks also fcuk a$$holes: a$$holes that just want to sh!t on everything. Pu$$ies may think they can deal with a$$holes their way. But the only thing that can fcuk an a$$hole is a d!ck, with some balls. The problem with d!cks is: they fcuk too much or fcuk when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pu$$y to show them that. But sometimes, pu$$ies can be so full of sh!t that they become a$$holes themselves... because pu$$ies are an inch and half away from a$$holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fcuk this a$$hole, we're going to have our d!cks and pu$$ies all covered in sh!t!

PROFOUND

God I pretended to be friends with this girl for 3 months while I built a shrine to her in my wardrobe and didn't make a move, and then she went out with this other guy? that bitch?! she used me. i hate women. they only want assholes. :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement