Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NOT IMPRESSED

Options
  • 14-08-2014 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Eircom's broadband deal of €24 a month for 6 months and €48 there after and a built in silly 18 month contract. 18 months tied to Eircom, no thank you... Its Expensive, support poor.
    I'm not impressed at all with this, while others offer 12 months contract and the service is very poor from Eircom and its problem after problem with phone lines, we will be leaving as soon as our contract expires and the sooner the better.
    How about giving something back to your long suffering customers for a change.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

I got caught too , when it was €35 first 6 months and €50 thereafter in a 12 month contract .
    Salesperson at the door told me it was €35 always and no contract .

However , for speed and service I could not fault Eircom , and would think the BB is one of the best out there .

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭coyle21

WELL WE HAD LOTS OF PROBLEMS AND JUST COUNTING THE DAYS TO THE END OF CONTRACT, ITS 12 MONTHS AND EVEN THAT WAS FAR TOO LONG, NOW THEY ARE 18 MONTHS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

coyle21 wrote: »
    WELL WE HAD LOTS OF PROBLEMS AND JUST COUNTING THE DAYS TO THE END OF CONTRACT, ITS 12 MONTHS AND EVEN THAT WAS FAR TOO LONG, NOW THEY ARE 18 MONTHS
    Hi coyle21

I can confirm, all efibre contracts are 18 months in duration.

I'm sorry to hear of the disappointment you have expressed with the Service and Support you have received from Eircom. Please let me know if there is anything you would like me to help you with.

thanks
    Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭coyle21

Efibre is not even available in our area, what  service we have is very poor

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭psalbmb

well then, you won't have to worry about being stuck in a 18 month contract then will you? 18 month contracts only apply for efibre/eVision customers...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi coyle21

If you do not have efibre then the 18 month contract would not apply. All non efibre contracts are of 12 months in duration.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement