Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Heritage Week 2014

Options
  • 14-08-2014 10:44am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Heritage Week is on next week, 23rd - 31st August. It is on all over the country but since I live in Dublin City I am posting it here :D There are lots of free events on, some will require booking in advance. You can have a look or download the brochure on their website here: http://www.heritageweek.ie/

Has anyone planned/booked anything yet? I won't be here for it this year but I usually go to one or two things at least :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭m0nsterie

Just bumping this as it is this week.
    Lots of free stuff going on/opened up tothe public in the city at lunchtimes and evenings for those who are in work.

Advertisement