Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

356Online banking down?

Options
  • 14-08-2014 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭

365Online banking down? Taking ages to load, can't transfer money etc...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

hellboy99 wrote: »
    365Online banking down? Taking ages to load, can't transfer money etc...
    Hi hellboy99, 

Thanks for your post. 

Some people experienced slow response times at the time of your post. This has since been resolved. Apologies for the inconvenience. 

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭JIdontknow

Seems to be down again this morning....

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭dimma

This is NOT fixed,,tried logging in just now, Please FIX, its usually good but this is like of old. please fix as it timed out on me trying to log in just now,
    It is not fixed BOI.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,371 ✭✭✭Phoebas

365Online seems to be down this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭miggins

Still not working

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi all.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for your queries.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]We are aware some of our customers are experiencing slow response times when logging into 365Online. [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]We’re currently looking in to this. We can confirm our mobile app is working as normal. [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for your patience.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Laura[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

Tis very slow this morning alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ros77

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi all.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for your queries.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]We are aware some of our customers are experiencing slow response times when logging into 365Online. [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]We’re currently looking in to this. We can confirm our mobile app is working as normal. [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for your patience.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Laura[/font]
    No it isn't - not working for me since b4 7am - no access via pc or mobile app

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭marcus2000

I am logging in through my PC. It's just really slow....enter your userID, and wait for up to a minute. Similar speed then on the Pin page...Click once and wait, so you don't cause any errors......but I eventually got logged in.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭goose06

Intermittent log ins and log outs, e-statements are not available.
    All is not well. Have you tried turning it on and off yet?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 the_shark

Joke of a website,not working for over 24hrs.joke of a bank too,nobody answering the phones for over 10mins at a time,go into a branch and nobody will speak to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi all, 

We're still looking into the slow response times on 365 Online, thanks for your patience with this. As mentioned above, in the meantime our mobile app is operating as normal.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Hi all,

365 Online should now be operating as normal and the slow response times resolved. Apologies for any inconvenience caused and thank you all for your patience with this. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

Are there issues today with the site ? I've tried on 3 different workstations, all have same issue. You enter your ID and last 4 digits, and click next, page basically just returns looking for your ID and last 4 digits. The mobile app appears to be working fine though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

ondafly wrote: »
    Are there issues today with the site ? I've tried on 3 different workstations, all have same issue. You enter your ID and last 4 digits, and click next, page basically just returns looking for your ID and last 4 digits. The mobile app appears to be working fine though.
    Hi ondafly,

Thanks for your post.

We are aware some customers are experiencing slow response times when logging into 365online.

We’re checking this out with our support team. Please bear with us.

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Janette[/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Yep, seeing the same here. A login loop - enter ID and dob/4 digits and you are returned to the same page.

Was down last week as well.

What's going on? When will it be fixed?

I am now paying for the service via quarterly fees, so I expect it to be working 24/7.

Regards

Edit: this is not slow response times. The login service is not working.

Yep, seeing the same here. A login loop - enter ID and dob/4 digits and you are returned to the same page.

Was down last week as well.

What's going on? When will it be fixed?

I am now paying for the service via quarterly fees, so I expect it to be working 24/7.

Regards

Edit: this is not slow response times. The login service is not working.
    Hi Kadence Sparse Salmonella, 

Thanks for the post.

This is being looked into by our support team. As soon as we have an update we'll let you know.

Janette

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

I was having the same issue this morning. Looks like it is fixed; I just managed to log-in.

Website is very slow the past couple of days - it's unusable. Using IE and Chrome. Test on two machines via DSL and 4G.

Today I'm getting an error "We are unable to process your request" and cannot log in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi ProjectMoose

Thanks for your post today.

Our Support Team have advised that some users experienced slow response times this afternoon. 

This has since bee resolved. Can I ask you to log on now ? 

If it's a case that you continue to get "We are unable to process your request" and cannot log in, please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 / 00353 140 44000 while you have online access and a colleague will be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks
    Alison

BOL having issues today now as well. What on earth are we paying for if I can't even get into our accounts when we need to?

BOL having issues today now as well. What on earth are we paying for if I can't even get into our accounts when we need to?

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

Sorry to hear you were experiencing these difficulties. Business Online should be operating as normal for you now. You can check our Business Online Status page here for any updates on the service, which is updated regularly with more information.  

Thanks,
    Sarah

Thanks Sarah. I checked the page to confirm it wasn't my PC causing issues. At 12.45pm there was only partial service.

Can you tell us why the online banking is down so much lately?

Thanks Sarah. I checked the page to confirm it wasn't my PC causing issues. At 12.45pm there was only partial service.

Can you tell us why the online banking is down so much lately?

Please be assured that Business Online is monitored continuously and any slow response times or problems with Business Online are looked into with the highest priority in order to be resolved as soon as possible. 
    We appreciate the time taken to send us your feedback, and we'll send on your concerns directly to our Online Development team. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Down at the moment using the app.

Just checked via browser and its letting me log in but cant transfer money

miggins wrote: »
    Down at the moment using the app.

Just checked via browser and its letting me log in but cant transfer money
    Hi miggins, 

Thanks for the post.

Have you since been able to get in? We have checked and the app is working fine. 

Janette

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,592 ✭✭✭elastico

Business on line offline again. Dread the thoughts of trying to phone them, hold for half the day. Its a joke to pay for this, I was told before there was a new website coming still no sign of it.

Hi miggins, 

Thanks for the post.

Have you since been able to get in? We have checked and the app is working fine. 

Janette

Just tried again via app and browser and cant log in. Via app it says we are unable to process your request at this time and browser times out when I enter details.

Just tried again via app and its slow but worked

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi all.

We are aware that some of our Business Online customers are experiencing difficulties today. 

We are working as quickly as we can to resolve this and apologise for any inconvenience.

Thanks for your patience.
    Laura

Advertisement