Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

356Online banking down?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭miggins

The app will not connect again this morning on 365. Works fine from browser

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

miggins wrote: »
    The app will not connect again this morning on 365. Works fine from browser
    Hi miggins,

Thanks for your post. 

We're looking into our app at the moment with our support team. You can still log in on Bank of Ireland 365 Online on a web browser. 

Please let us know if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Just about to start a thread myself about the app not working,thought it was something I done and even stopped my adblocker to no joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭pjmn

Trying to log in on PC - keep getting the 'timed out' error message...  very annoying this....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi pjmn

Thanks for contacting us with your query.

Our Bank of Ireland 365 is operating as normal, can we ask you to close your browser and start again? 

If this error message continues, we would also advise calling Bank of Ireland 365 while you have access to your PC. A colleague will be happy to help. 

Our contact number are 8 am-12 midnight Monday-Friday and 9 am-6 pm on weekends and Bank Holidays. 

Thanks
    Alison

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭pjmn

Hi pjmn

Thanks for contacting us with your query.

Our Bank of Ireland 365 is operating as normal, can we ask you to close your browser and start again? 

If this error message continues, we would also advise calling Bank of Ireland 365 while you have access to your PC. A colleague will be happy to help. 

Our contact number are 8 am-12 midnight Monday-Friday and 9 am-6 pm on weekends and Bank Holidays. 

Thanks
    Alison
    Thanks - but same nonsense again tonight - keep getting timed out message before it completes the transfer - even gives me the timed out message sometimes before I get to log in!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi pjmn.

We have had no reports of any difficulties with 365Online over the weekend however, we appreciate you taking the time to contact us and bringing this to our attention and we have forwarded your comments on to our IT Development Team.

If you experience this again in the future, please contact BOI365 on 0818 365 365 / 003531 4044000 and a representative will be happy to investigate this for you.

Thanks,
    Laura

Advertisement