Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies - where do you get your hair done in Drogheda?

Options
  • 14-08-2014 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭

OK so it's time for a change

I have very long, poker straight hair.
    I have never coloured, highlighted or done anything with it in my life.

Anytime I've needed a trim I've just popped into Peter Mark, however I need to find a good stylist who will be able to give me some advice on a new style and changing the colour, not just give me a quick generic cut without even looking at me.

Any suggestions?
    Name of the stylist and not just the salon please :)
    Thank you!

Comments

Although not a lady, I feel qualified to answer as I am married to one (!)

My wife (whose hair looks FAB) would highly recommend Leona Collins Professional, 8 West St Drogheda. 041 984 7284. She has a facebook page, too.

And no, I am not affiliated in any way. Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭gipi

I go to Nikki in the Orange Room. Find her very good. Heard good things about another stylist, Agnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

gipi wrote: »
    I go to Nikki in the Orange Room. Find her very good. Heard good things about another stylist, Agnes.

I'll second Agnes! I don't go to her myself but know someone who swears by her!

Advertisement