Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICT conversion course question

Options
  • 14-08-2014 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

hey I got accepted to an ICT conversion course but I didn't know you had to be on social welfare for 9 months to be accepted to this to continue being funded.

Has anybody experienced this problem when looking for courses. What did other people do about this? Is there a way to appeal this?

Also what experienced have people had with the highler diaploma courses.

Can you PM me. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

You do not need to be in receipt of social welfare payments for 9 months to participate in ICT Conversion courses. See: http://www.springboardcourses.ie/eligibility

"To be eligible for a full-time ICT skills conversion course a person must be:
    ...regardless of employment status and regardless of whether or not s/he is in receipt of income support."

Advertisement