Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3 RoS

Options
  • 14-08-2014 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if this will be available as a stand alone purchase? Everything I've seen just references it being part of the Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil edition.

I'm not particularly pushed to pay full whack for a game I already own to get access to an expansion disc and it will probably be ridiculously expensive to download from the store

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Does anyone know if this will be available as a stand alone purchase? Everything I've seen just references it being part of the Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil edition.

I'm not particularly pushed to pay full whack for a game I already own to get access to an expansion disc and it will probably be ridiculously expensive to download from the store

No it's one package for 360 , which I assume is what you are getting it for? It's 34.99 according to gamestop's site so isn't full price :)

It's 69.99 for Xbox One however :(

Advertisement