Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camping Sites - Cooley

Options
  • 14-08-2014 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm hoping to go camping in the Cooley mountains/peninsula soon. Does anyone know of any suitable locations? I have tried Slieve Foy in the past so somewhere else would be preferable.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭ChuckProphet

Equium wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm hoping to go camping in the Cooley mountains/peninsula soon. Does anyone know of any suitable locations? I have tried Slieve Foy in the past so somewhere else would be preferable.

Cheers!

only one here in Louth i think if you're looking for a site rather than a field/forest

http://www.camping-ireland.ie/parks/louth/43-gyles-quay-caravan-park.html

some good sites if you were willing to go Co. Down direction (rostrevor /newcastle)

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Equium

Thanks. I'm actually looking for a forest or field rather than a dedicated campsite. Preferably somewhere with reasonably safe parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

There's a wild camping forum in the sports category

Advertisement