Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curtains??

• 14-08-2014 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Trying to find curtains size 90 x 72 inchs these seem to be very hard to find have tried hickeys, harry corry, penneys, dunnes, heatons, guineys, home store is there anywhere else in limerick or just outside that sells curtains that i just can't think off. thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Maybe just get a pair of 90 x 90 and have them shortened in one of the alteration shops?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 smigs

Is there anywhere I can get 66" x 120" in the Midwest area. If it is necessary to get especially made, approximately what would I expect to pay for lined, Chenille-style?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

Shaws, Crescent Shopping Centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Maddie132

Why don't you get curtains made specifically for your window?? There are hundreds of shops around the country that supply this service (I should know we are a wholesaler to most of these shops) ready made curtains are not a patch on the quality on made to measure curtains. Plus it's an item you have for years so it's worth the investment.

Advertisement