Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Developer/Business Partner Required

Options
  • 14-08-2014 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

My business partner and I are currently working on a unique concept for C2C online bartering. We are currently looking for a web/app developer who lives in Dublin to join our team in partnership.

Please get in touch if interested, or if anyone can recommend where to look for one that would be great.

Thanks

Shane

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Will they be paid? ie a wage, rather than a promise of future profits or shares.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭newfrontier

theres a few cofounder dating sessions happening in dublin over the next few months probably your best bet or you try pub standards ...all available by the power of google.. best of luck in the venture

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭amen

I think the C2C bartering web sites have been previously tried. Part of the problem is people not following up on their bartering commitments and also that Revenue may consider bartering as taxable income.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement