Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bathroom fitters

• 14-08-2014 3:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Looking for someone/company to do two bathrooms and some plumbing in the house.

Works would include plumbing, tiling, woodwork and possibly some plaster board work.

Anyone have any recomendations.. warnings.. etc

Any suggestions welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

I haven't got wide experience but you won't go wrong if you pay a visit to the Tile Warehouse on the Dock Road. They do a very wide selection of tiles and bathroom ware and you will not meet a nicer or more helpful staff anywhere. They will put you in touch with everybody you need to finish the job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭BobMc

John Sheehan, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Complete-facility-maintenance/152816384753804

pics of some finished works etc on facebook, my own bathroom on their somewhere I believe

Advertisement