Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primrose Gardens Site 14

Options
  • 14-08-2014 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

I was just looking for some advice on buying in Primrose Gardens.

At present Primrose Gardens is now relaunching a new phase of 3 and 4 bed houses. For a number of years 2 homes were completed and remained unoccupied up until a few months ago as far as I am aware. CME auctioneers are now launching this new phase under a different construction company/builder.

Does anyone have any information on what the situation is regarding the estate and the previous company Cary Constructions. I have seen a few bits about them not finishing the place off properly and being unreachable. The entrance and roads in the estate are left unfinished and the rest of the site has been left for a few years.

Would really appreciate if anyone had more information on what the plan's are etc.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Where on this planet called Earth are you talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

it's a small estate in celbridge

actually google indicates that the celbidge estate is Primrose Village

Primrose gardens seem to be in Naas

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭-gilly-09-

Riskymove wrote: »
    Primrose gardens seem to be in Naas

Sorry it is an estate in Naas.

Advertisement