Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Checking your partner's phone

12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

I don't mean to be coarse but please tell me that you didn't send her photos?

what would even make you think that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭Mongfinder General

Zippie84 wrote: »
    what would even make you think that?

Maybe you two were heading towards having a fling?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

Maybe you two were heading towards having a fling?

Yes and maybe weren't. Was wondering why you would even think that, don't worry about answering.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

If I found out somebody was checking my phone I'd never be able to trust them again. Once trust is broken the relationships long term future is doomed imo.

Advertisement