Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MA Film & TV Studies

Options
  • 14-08-2014 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi there, I'm just wondering if there's anyone here who has completed the MA Film & TV Studies in DCU? I'll be going into my final year of Media Studies in NUI Maynooth this year but I'm trying to figure out what I'll do after that. I'd really like to be a scriptwriter, especially on a soap. However, I don't want to limit my options to scriptwriting which is why this Degree sounds good, as it seems to have lots of varied modules within the Film and TV sectors.

Is there anyone who has first-hand experience of this course? Or any experience within the scriptwriting/Media sector? If so, I'd really appreciate any advice you may have.

Thank you!

Advertisement