Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know anything about these lures?

Options
  • 14-08-2014 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭

Bought a box off a lad the other day and these were in the bottom.
    I presume there lures anyways

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Reedsie

Look like they might come from spinner baits. They might actually be for turning a jighead into a spinner bait.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭viper123

They are largemouth bass spinners. You put a large fly, streamer or leadhead on the snap on other end of the wire to the spinner and tie your mainline to the ring about halfway down the length of wire. might work for perch here I guess..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Well I think the spoons will be taken off and on to a home made rig so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭fiacha

Great jobs for adding extra flash and vibration to small lures. You attach the jighead / jigfly to the clip and the mainline / trace to the centre ring.

I've used them for Trout, Perch, Pike, Mackerel and Pollack. I always have a couple in the lurebox now as I've had a few blanks saved by them.

Advertisement