Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

architect

Options
  • 14-08-2014 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi can anyone recommend an architect that they have used for a house renovation? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

I personally know of two who are based in Kilpedder. Can PM you their details if you wish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Zoe zebra

That would be great if you could. Thanks a mill.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

hi,

I'm looking for a reliable architect too. Would appreciate any recommendations..

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Pm's sent!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Zoe zebra wrote: »
    Hi can anyone recommend an architect that they have used for a house renovation? Thanks.

Thanks a million everyone for all the recommendations. I was inundated with pms so please accept this as a thank you to everyone. I'm sorted now so thanks again..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭pitrn

Hi.I'm currently looking for architect for extension in Bray area.can some one please pm me the numbers.

Thanks
    pitrn

• Registered Users Posts: 46 burnaby

pitrn wrote: »
    Hi.I'm currently looking for architect for extension in Bray area.can some one please pm me the numbers.

Thanks
    pitrn

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭pitrn

Can anyone suggest architects/builders for an extension in bray area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Clashhod

Hi we are looking for recommendations on architect. We are planning on extending house in greystones and would like to discuss potential and design .

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Wicklow Will

Clashhod wrote: »
    Hi we are looking for recommendations on architect. We are planning on extending house in greystones and would like to discuss potential and design .

Thanks

PM Sent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fortwilliam

PM Sent.

Hi,
    Any chance you could send to me?
    Thanks.

PMs sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Wicklow Will

Hi,
    Any chance you could send to me?
    Thanks.

PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Chatterb*x

Hi looking to convert the attic in a 2 bed in charlesland but looking for an architect to look at the possibilities for the stairs. Anyone recommend a good one, thanks..

• Registered Users Posts: 1 countrytown

Hi. I'm looking for a recommendation for an Architect in the Kildare/Surrounding areas, who is strong on design for a house extension. Not just interior but someone who has strong talent in creating a beautiful exterior house.

Too many house extensions in Ireland all look the same and have little design appeal.
    I'm not looking for the usual modern glass box with flat roof either.

thanks in advance...

• Registered Users Posts: 44 JJ10

this man was recommended to me before by a person in work - Garry Cohn He's an architect and interior designer so you get the best of both and only have to pay for one ha! worth having a look and giving an email or something

Advertisement