Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GCC accommodation?

Options
  • 14-08-2014 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

I'm just wondering what parts of Galway would be the best for looking for accommodation near Galway Community Collage

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Galway Community College is located at Moneenageisha/Wellpark.
    Renmore, Wellpark, Lough Italia Road are all close by.
    Do you intend to walk, bike or drive there?

There's an estate across the road called Moneenageisha Court and whatever you do don't even look at the houses there. I lived there for awhile and the houses are cold, damp and impossible to heat. Wellpark Grove or Tara grove are both close by and rent is decent enough in both

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭daylers

biko wrote: »
    Galway Community College is located at Moneenageisha/Wellpark.
    Renmore, Wellpark, Lough Italia Road are all close by.
    Do you intend to walk, bike or drive there?

Either walk or bike

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭daylers

There's an estate across the road called Moneenageisha Court and whatever you do don't even look at the houses there. I lived there for awhile and the houses are cold, damp and impossible to heat. Wellpark Grove or Tara grove are both close by and rent is decent enough in both

Thanks for the tip!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

On daft.ie you can switch to map view, that will help you find area near the college.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭HonestCry

Failed Leaving Cert student here and i'm just trying to get any information on GCC and what it's like.
    Stuff like accommodation, people and going out etc.
    Like will it be like going to college or what?
    Also how far is it away from GMIT by walk?

Advertisement