Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage or loan

Options
  • 14-08-2014 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

I'm thinking of buying a bit if land and building a house on it so would I get a mortgage because I'm buying land and is a mortgage give out in stages or just 1 lump sum thanks for any help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi letterkenny man,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

As each mortgage is given on a case by case basis, this can be given either in a lump sum or in stages. Our mortgage advisors will be more than happy to advise you on this for your specific application. 
    If you wish to speak to a Mortgage Advisor, please call 0818 200 339 between the hours of 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday. Alternatively, you can arrange a meeting with the Mortgage Advisor in your local branch. 

Please also find more details on our Mortgages here

Please let us know if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement