Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening of Spurs Lodge in Dublin,

Options
  • 14-08-2014 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

Dublin Spurs are opening Spurs Lodge upstairs in Tom Mayes on saturday @ 2.30pm. A room only for Spurs Fans,and has being Decorated with Spurs Merorabilia.The place to be if you not going to the Match.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Dublin Spurs are opening Spurs Lodge upstairs in Tom Mayes on saturday @ 2.30pm. A room only for Spurs Fans,and has being Decorated with Spurs Merorabilia.The place to be if you not going to the Match.

That's great news Terry. Will definetly drop by if I'm in Dublin anytime there's a game on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

That's great news Terry. Will definetly drop by if I'm in Dublin anytime there's a game on tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭terrymccarthy05

All P/L matchs are on in Mayes

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Ah brilliant, will drop in for this. Nice to watch the match somewhere with other fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

Will try and see if a few of us from Kerry will travel up to watch a game with you lads..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

great stuff - will try an pop in tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭eoinola

super - i have just moved into town - will it have all the games on?

eoinola wrote: »
    super - i have just moved into town - will it have all the games on?

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I emailed the guys my client member number the other day and I'm going to pop in on Saturday for the spammers game.

I've usually only make the effort to go into Mayes for the bigger matches but hopefully I'll be making it in a lot more regularly this season.

to i need to register or anything or just turn up

• Advertisement

to i need to register or anything or just turn up

Turn up

• Registered Users Posts: 5,741 ✭✭✭abff

I see it's in Dorset Street. Where exactly?

Corner of north Frederick st and Dorset St. Just a hundred yards up hill from Bolton st College so it's down that end rather up near drumcondra end..

Great, thanks. We have visitors tomorrow, so I won't make it for the West Ham game, but I hope to meet a few fellow fans there before too long.

abff wrote: »
    I see it's in Dorset Street. Where exactly?

Straight up from O'Connell St.no turns

My brother in law from London is staying with us for the weekend. He's a West Ham supporter and would like to watch the match. I don't want to bring him with me to a Spurs only lounge.

Does anyone know anywhere else we would be able to watch the match live?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Good crowd in there today. Nice to watch the game with other Spurs fans.

Great numbers. Great reaction to the 93rd Mon winner.

Think the lads who organised it all were surprised with numbers a few more seats and another TV wouldn't go a miss.

Hook up the TV to some speakers so we can hear the commentary would be good for the atmosphere too but great job all round.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭philon

Are Mayes showing the Spurs game this evening (5pm KO) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

yes just seen it on facebook

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I passed by Tom Mayes last Sunday while up for the hurling match,I know where it is now so I might have more time next time I'm up to pop in.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

tippspur wrote: »
    I passed by Tom Mayes last Sunday while up for the hurling match,I know where it is now so I might have more time next time I'm up to pop in.

that went very very well for ye:D

be nice to see spurs being as clinical with the finishing and not letting the other team get back into game at all. hopefullly starting with QPR sunday;)

lamela hatrick :pac:

The match with QPR is live upstairs in Mayes on Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Eamo71

keep us updated lads on the next and future matches available. Would love to slip out from the wife and kids and join the fun.

Couldn't make it yesterday but Thursday i assume will be the next one in Mayes before Sundays huge game.

Couldn't make it yesterday but Thursday i assume will be the next one in Mayes before Sundays huge game.

Yes it's on in Mayes on Thursday.

Advertisement