Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North Cork guitarist seeks band...

Options
  • 14-08-2014 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi, I am a Lead/Rhythm guitarist (and Vox, both lead and backing harmonies) based in north Cork (Roughly halfway between Cork & Limerick). I have years of experience playing Pub gigs, Ball's, Weddings, Parties, all over the Country. I have a professional attitude toward my playing, and can play various different styles, (Rock, Pop, Country, Ballads...etc). I have professional gear and my own transport.
    I can bring great drive and energy to the right band.

I am looking to preferably join an established gigging / Wedding band.

You can PM me here to get in contact.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭cheallaigheoin

We need a lead guitarist preferably with backing vocals, need a player who can jump right in and learn our setlist, we are set to gig, we're a covers band based in West limerick, foynes area, we consist of a singer/guitarist, bass player, and drummer, all have years experience,own gear and transport, starting pubs and functions asap, weddings soon after,if interested please call or text 0860627065 cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ben Hicks

Hi Shedder...interested in that. Could we meet up?

Advertisement