Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vrt charges

Options
  • 14-08-2014 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi there. I intend buying a 2nd hand car in England in the next few weeks. But the car im buying will not reach classic age for another 4 years. I am going to garage the car till then. Can i wait till then to register it for vrt, as im sure it will be cheaper then? Or must i register straight away. What must i prove to vrt crowd when i do go to register. Have a brother in uk that i was going to put name in till then. Would this make any difference?Dont mind paying the vrt , but as im not going to be driving it for a few years surely it will be a lot less in 4 years. Any help i would greatly appreciate. thx

Comments

Advertisement