Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boston Barbers Kilkenny

Options
  • 14-08-2014 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

I am wondering is Boston Barbers in Kilkenny any good ?. As i need to just get the side of my hair shaved all round with a number 2 at the sides and notting done on top and i am wondering are they ok for doing something as simple as that ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭foxcoverteddy

Never tried them but can recommend the Turkish Barber in Green St Callan, even get free Tea or Coffee; and sports channel TV, all at reasonable price, does hot towel shaving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Never tried them but can recommend the Turkish Barber in Green St Callan, even get free Tea or Coffee; and sports channel TV, all at reasonable price, does hot towel shaving.

I live in kilkenny ..... might as well go to my hairdresser in Waterford but thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭lauras91

Is that the one in McDonagh? My boyfriend goes there sometimes, he is very fussy about his hair but recommends this place. Also the studio one barbers in Loughboy. Hope that helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭mydogjack

I live in kilkenny ..... might as well go to my hairdresser in Waterford but thanks anyway

Hey he was trying to recommend you a good barber. No need to be so sarcastic. Head back to Waterford with that attitude if you want. Won't be missed here.

Advertisement