Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Beers tonight in Salt House

Options
  • 14-08-2014 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭

So these people voted for Friday 22nd.
    biko, Darko, Dutchess, grosser, Madcon, metroburgers, pleasant Co., Redhairedguy, takamichinoku

It's still open for anyone else who wants to join, you can be an established poster or brand new.

I'm adding a poll for a venue but you can post below with alternatives and if you get a few thanks we'll consider that too.

You can vote for more than one venue.

Where? 25 votes

Kelly's
    0%
    O'Connell's
    12%
    gordongekkopleasant Co.wp_rathead 3 votes
    MacAlinden's (or whatever they call it now)
    16%
    gordongekkomoonflowerMr_Awp_rathead 4 votes
    Sally Longs
    8%
    gordongekkopleasant Co. 2 votes
    Black Rose
    12%
    pleasant Co.moonflowerMoyglish 3 votes
    Massimos
    4%
    gordongekko 1 vote
    Oslo
    8%
    gordongekkomoonflower 2 votes
    Salt House
    12%
    Redhairedguydan hibikiFixer Upper 3 votes
    Dail Bar
    28%
    [Deleted User]Redhairedguymoonflowergonein20secsLinks234wp_ratheadMadcon 7 votes

Comments

Dail Bar
    Salt House or O'Connell's is generally the best spot. O'Connell's is great if the weather is nice and we can get a table and have a chat. As it'll be a Friday night most places will be packed and playing music so loud that conversation will be reduced to screaming at one another, which is never pleasant.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Black Rose
    Salt House or O'Connell's is generally the best spot. O'Connell's is great if the weather is nice and we can get a table and have a chat. As it'll be a Friday night most places will be packed and playing music so loud that conversation will be reduced to screaming at one another, which is never pleasant.

Hahaha, smiles, laughs....what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭takamichinoku

very unlikely I'll make this, I've spent the last month reformatting my thesis but I've still got to actually write the damn thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Dail Bar
    I've a wedding starting early the following day, so I'll only be able to pop along for a few sneaky drinkies/bit of a boogie. :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I don't get the salt house love. It's always been a hugely unpleasant gathering spot in my experience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Awright, calling it now.
    Salt House gets most votes.

Please post below what times suit. 9pm is default :D

Dail Bar
    I'm hoping to get down there for half 8 or so, not 100% sure I'll be able to given that I'm still having issues with my leg and am in considerable pain today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭grosser

Are people here yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭grosser

At table at the end of the bar. Blue shirt

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Dail Bar
    In the Salthouse.

Hint: I'm ginger

• Advertisement

Dail Bar
    Sorry I couldn't make it, put too much pressure on my leg Thursday night and it was rather painful, was like walking with a shoe full of glass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Dail Bar
    Ah crap, I forgot about this :( sorry guys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Good night?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 gonein20secs

Dail Bar
    Sorry couldn't make it!

Advertisement