Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

small creches

Options
  • 15-08-2014 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

im looking for a creche with about seven to eight kids in it, i love askea but that has around 15 kids to one room and my daughter has cf and i want her to go but not to huge groups.
    if u know of any small creches in carlow please let me know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Hey Mitch it is unlikely you will find a creche with such small numbers as it would not be economical for them. If you are looking for something with that low a ratio then maybe look at a chilminder a registered one obviously. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Busy Bees in Staplestown is quite small

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ForstalDave

we use jolly tots not sure how small it is but they have been fantastic with our son and i couldn't be happier with them

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mitch2012

thanks guys i tried busy bees but still pretty big 12 kids per room, il call jollytots monday thank u

Advertisement