Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental Surgeon

Options
  • 15-08-2014 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm moving to Carlow next week and looking for some advice. I have impacted wisdom teeth which may need surgery at some point. My usual dental surgeon only works weekdays and her practice will now be a four hour drive away.

Can anyone refer me to a dental surgeon who has experience surgically removing wisdom teeth?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

Try KiwiDental in shamrock plaza beside Bank Of Ireland.
    Good Luck

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭personaltrainer

http://www.pembrokedental.ie/

By far the best and most painfree in Carlow I highly recommend them as Im a chicken with injections etc and didnt feel a thing when I was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Richard Gillman on Tullow Street. I've been going there over 20 years, got me through crowns, root canals, the lot, and I'm a coward!

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭aunt aggie

Been away from my laptop for the last week but thank you very much for all your advice!! I'll get calling Monday and hopefully something will come through..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

aunt aggie wrote: »
    Been away from my laptop for the last week but thank you very much for all your advice!! I'll get calling Monday and hopefully something will come through..

After seeing the article last week saying that Carlow has the most expensive dentists in the country. Hard to believe that Carlow is more expensive than Dublin.

I'd go anywhere but here :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 762 ✭✭✭PeteFalk78

Its hard to beat Carlow Dental Centre near Doyles of the Shamrock. Whole family go there and couldn't recommend them enough.

Half the price of other dentists around Carlow too.

Advertisement