Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superb Summary on THFC

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭oppiuy

I enjoyed that. Ill still be screaming at the telly tomorrow thou

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

interesting comment on that article considering the optimism that kanes contract was received with on this forum

"For different reasons, it's depressing that Adebayor and Kane are still around - a world away from match winning players Spurs need.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

mickman wrote: »
    interesting comment on that article considering the optimism that kanes contract was received with on this forum

"For different reasons, it's depressing that Adebayor and Kane are still around - a world away from match winning players Spurs need.

This anti-Kane agenda is just weird to me. The lad has only just turned 21. Give him a chance no?

Fabio Borini, Danny Welbeck and Yaya Sanogo are top 4 squad members. I don't see why Kane shouldn't be given a chance at Spurs.

Quality through ball for Dier's goal on Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Ormus wrote: »
    This anti-Kane agenda is just weird to me. The lad has only just turned 21. Give him a chance no?

Fabio Borini, Danny Welbeck and Yaya Sanogo are top 4 squad members. I don't see why Kane shouldn't be given a chance at Spurs.

Quality through ball for Dier's goal on Saturday.

Give him a chance of course , I'm all for that .

Advertisement