Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant Lunch private room

Options
  • 15-08-2014 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭

Hi all, looking for advice please. Taking my parents out for lunch for their anniversary, will have a small group with 2 toddlers and a baby, less than 10 people total. Anyone know of a restaurant with a private dining room so we can have a bit of space for kids. Somewhere a bit nice but not too expensive ideally.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

The residence is nice on Stephan's green. Locks brasserie have a private room too and I know they have a kids menu

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Ely in the IFSC have a private room in the basement.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭FunkSoulSista

They all look like great spots, this will be a tough decision!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Brasserie Le Pont is lovely too - space outside as well

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

The Saddle room in the shelbourne has a room for up to 16 people at 29.99 for a 3 course lunch. Well worth it I think. Locks is also very nice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

amtc wrote: »
    Brasserie Le Pont is lovely too - space outside as well

Was really disappointed with my visit there. Place looks amazing but food wasn't great

• Registered Users Posts: 30,385 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

VnV restaurant at the Radisson Blue have an area you can reserve, ideal for family functions, think foodwise you can get a self-service hot buffet option so that might work out cheaper.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Advertisement