Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

inline fuses

Options
  • 15-08-2014 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking to source some inline fuses.

Essentially it for an individual light for 3 amp fuses will do,

its for emergency lighting so I'm looking for something similar to the fuses you see in an internal emergency converted light fitting, I'll have a live and a neutral that i want to break through a fuse each on route to the fitting.

Its the sort of thing we see in fittings all the time with the cradle to lift out the fuse, but I want it as a standalone unit that I can put into to connection box. Its for a particular job and I'm not looking for different ways to do it, just wondering if anyone knows where to get these , essentially is it a connection block with an inline fuse in it. There will hundreds of them so one unit not requiring looping connections etc would be great

thanks all.

Edit

quick ref

http://www.ventilux.com/convertalux-quick-pack-led-series/

a twin connection, fused combined unit similar to the single pole version used here.

Comments

Advertisement