Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On this day in 1990

Options
  • 15-08-2014 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

I went to my first gig

Aerosmith (supported by the Quireboys) at the point depot

Still the best gig I ever attended - I was 15 :)

1.Train Kept A-Rollin'
    2.Young Lust
    3.F.I.N.E.
    4.Monkey on My Back
    5.The Other Side
    6.Janie's Got a Gun
    7.Walkin' the Dog
    8.Voodoo Medicine Man
    9.Red House
    10.What It Takes
    11.Back in the Saddle
    12.Rag Doll
    13.Dude (Looks Like a Lady)
    14.Sweet Emotion
    15.Dream On
    16.Love in an Elevator
    17.Walk This Way

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

This was my second gig :)
    I have seen them twice since but neither surpassed this one. Great gig

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Thanks for reminding me of this, I had forgotten all about this show. I was 11 at the time, wasn't my first gig though but it would have been one of the first few I went to.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Ed_Stephens

Went to see them the next time around 94 or so, wasn't really a fan but went along and really enjoyed it. Started with Eat The rich and kept going till there, even got to shake Steven Tyler's hand. Been a fan ever since.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Coburger

Saw them Christmas 1993 (in Canada) and thought they were rather good. Never got mad into them until several years later.

A really good band but they need to edit their albums some more. Their last album was a good 12 track one (not 15 songs). Bought Done with Mirrors recently and think it's great.

PS Check Youtube for loads of unreleased songs. I wonder will they re-release some of their albums with additional material on them.

Advertisement