Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statement printed

Options
  • 15-08-2014 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭

How long does it take to receive a printed statement in the post?
    Can statements be printed in branch? 
    E-statements are a bit useless when applying for a credit union loan as one of the pages needs to be an original! 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi purplecow1977,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

Once requested, a statement in the post will generally take 3-5 working days to arrive. It is not possible to print statements in a branch as they are sent from a central location. Just to mention, an estatement will be a replica of a paper statement. 

Please let us know if you need help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Hi purplecow1977,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

Once requested, a statement in the post will generally take 3-5 working days to arrive. It is not possible to print statements in a branch as they are sent from a central location. Just to mention, an estatement will be a replica of a paper statement. 

Please let us know if you need help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi Sarah, 
    That's interesting as I have been told that the e-statements won't be sufficient as I need an original bank page!
    Is there a charge in requesting a statement to be posted out?
    Can a statement be posted out to an address that differs to the registered one on the account?
    And finally, can I request a statement to be printed from you or do I have to phone a number?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi purplecow1977,

Thanks for your reply. 

It would be up to your Credit union whether they accept estatements or not, however they would be the very same as a posted statement. The only difference being that they will be printed off by yourself.

To request an up-to-date statement please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 and select options 1, 1, 5 and 1 to be brought to the statement order menu. If you request this statement before 3.30pm, the statement will produce overnight and be issued by post, or if you're signed up to eStatements this will be available online the following working day. When you request an up to date statement, this will be sent either via the post or by eStatement, whichever option you are signed up to. 

There is no cost for an up to date statement, however a duplicate statement will be €3.80 for the first page and €2.50 for every page thereafter. To order a Duplicate Statement online, please select the 'Online Service Desk' tab from the 365 homepage, then select 'Order Duplicate statement' from the drop down list and click 'Go'. Input the account details and the dates required and then click continue. A duplicate statement can take 5-7 working days to be sent in the post. 

Any statement that you request will be sent to the address registered on your account.

I hope this helps, please let us know if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement