Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile topup receipts

Options
  • 15-08-2014 1:22pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭

Three are refusing to supply me with topup receipts, which I need for my books. Aren't they required to supply receipts? If so, how do I go about getting them to comply?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

daveohdave wrote: »
    Three are refusing to supply me with topup receipts, which I need for my books. Aren't they required to supply receipts? If so, how do I go about getting them to comply?

Doesn't your top up slip count as a receipt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

True. Have not had PAYG for years and always topped up in shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,922 ✭✭✭✭L1011

You should be receiving a confirmation email when you topup; that's the best receipt you're going to get.

If you're working in any form of business you should really be on billpay anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭daveohdave

That's correct.
    MYOB wrote: »
    If you're working in any form of business you should really be on billpay anyway.

Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

MYOB wrote: »
    You should be receiving a confirmation email when you topup; that's the best receipt you're going to get.

Loads of companies use prepaid and then just give an allowance to their employees to top up.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I'm sure that they are obliged to provide a receipt, showing the VAT amount.

But having said that, there's something at the back of my head that technically VAT is only applied when the call is made.

Moving this thread to Entrepreneurial & Business Management, as it doesn't appear to be a Consumer Issue.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭daveohdave

Anyone here know if a VAT receipt is required if requested? I was sure a receipt had to be provided if requested, but if that's the case, how do I go about forcing them into it? They're not even responding to my emails now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement