Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Marketing Institute

Options
  • 15-08-2014 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi has anyone any thoughts on the 10 week post grad course that the digital marketing institute are offering? Has anyone had any experience with them.?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Grafton St

178sunny wrote: »
    Hi has anyone any thoughts on the 10 week post grad course that the digital marketing institute are offering? Has anyone had any experience with them.?

Hi there. I work with the Digital Marketing Institute. Be happy to speak to you directly if you would like to direct message me. Happy to email you some details of some of our former post graduate students if you like so you can speak with them.

I would suggest generally just doing a google search, you will find a lot of reviews about us.

Gaumina is one marketing forum that marketing professionals use with reviews about us. Linkedin is a good source for many forums aswell.

We are holding an open evening tomorrow night in the city centre if you would like to attend. Again if you would like to contact me you I can send you details or you can register for the event through our website. Just mentioned I reached out to you and be happy to meet you there to have a chat.

Kind regards,
    Ray

Advertisement