Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Website needed, recommend me a designer.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Ronan_wals wrote: »
    To me it sounds like you may need to put your money into online marketing more than a website.

No point in marketing a sh1t website.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Ronan_wals

No point in marketing a sh1t website.

I'd prefer to have a sh1t website and be able to market it then to have an unbelievable website and nobody visiting it.

Put money into getting visitors, you won't know what works anyway until you A/B test so the original design will always have to be changed.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Ronan_wals wrote: »
    I'd prefer to have a sh1t website and be able to market it then to have an unbelievable website and nobody visiting it.

Put money into getting visitors, you won't know what works anyway until you A/B test so the original design will always have to be changed.

Not sure I'd spend a small fortune acquiring traffic only to have that traffic arrive, decide you're a two bit operation and go elsewhere.

Advertisement