Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rottweilers skin condition/conditions

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Theres not much you can with that really bar ensuring they have good bedding to lie on and you can put cream on the areas to keep it soft.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 964 ✭✭✭mistress_gi

Bosh is not a very expensive food at least online it's about 30 euros for 15kg in www.zooplus.de site.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 ronaldo087

Ya that's where I used to get it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

andreac wrote: »
    Theres not much you can with that really bar ensuring they have good bedding to lie on and you can put cream on the areas to keep it soft.

Harley at times will avoid every bed in the house and then curl up small on the tiles or patio like a little lost soul. He's getting marks on his elbows now, but besides that I feel so sorry for him!!

Whispered wrote: »
    Harley at times will avoid every bed in the house and then curl up small on the tiles or patio like a little lost soul. He's getting marks on his elbows now, but besides that I feel so sorry for him!!

Harley?

• Advertisement

ronaldo087 wrote: »
    Harley?

My dog. Sorry, probably should have been clearer. haha thought that would be implied :)

Whispered wrote: »
    My dog. Sorry, probably should have been clearer. haha thought that would be implied :)

Haha that's the name of my dog as well! I was wondering were u on about him but I didn't remember mentioning his name! !

ronaldo087 wrote: »
    Haha that's the name of my dog as well! I was wondering were u on about him but I didn't remember mentioning his name! !

haha that's gas - you must have been thinking "Who is this person commenting on my dogs sleeping habits" :pac:

My Harley.

10524378_10203922620881290_8812053707110335990_n.jpg?oh=dcb44c1cbb0d406da908a988d53801e0&oe=54765263

Advertisement