Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Phone parts replacement websites

Options
  • 15-08-2014 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hey,
    Managed to break my phone ( Galaxy note 2 ) and figured I might as well fix it myself and save the €80. Do any of ye know any websites that sell replacement parts, preferably ones that have low shipping cost to ireland and that are reputable. I myself am in need of full front component that includes the glass, lcd and digitizer. Any website of relevance is happily allowed.
    Thanks again lads.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Go with eBay man. Type in the part and phone model and look for someone with excellent feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭oisinog

I second ebay a mate ran over her phone in a car and needed all the parts replaced. Her husband got all the parts on ebay and its as good as new. (well as new as a phone thats been ran over by a car)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Mr Deeds

We have used a company based in
    Dublin called Syncron.

They do next day delivery by An Post.
    Got touch screen for Nokia 520 delivered. Total was
    €11.80

Advertisement