Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the year of Link (LoZ)

Options
  • 15-08-2014 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

since year of luigi is pretty much dead do you think there should be year of link/zelda. Each much something zelda related gets released on the wii u store before the eventual release of the new zelda wii u.
    the first month should contain a four swords trilogy bundle with minish cap, four swords and four swords adventure, minish cap is already out so this shouldn't be a problem.

Second month. NES bundle containing the first legend of zelda and zelda 2.

Third month. Hero of time bundle with majoras mask and ocarina of time. Including the mod called zelda's birthday.

fourth month. Wind Waker Trilogy containing wind waker HD, phantom hourglass and spirit tracks.

Fifth month. A link to the past series containing a link to the past (which is already out on wii u store), oracle games, links awakening DX, and a link between two worlds. Include the legend of zelda parallel worlds mod just for fun.

Sixth month Wii bundle zeldas containing Skyward sword and Twilight princess (with options of playing either GCN or wii version).

Seventh month Philips CD-i trilogy (in case people want to experience just how bad these games were).

Eighth month release an album containing all legend of zelda soundtracks ever made.

Ninth month release a reading tool similar too what you us on smartphones and ipads for wii U and 3DS. Release all the zelda manga on there.

Tenth month. release Hyrule Historia for the reading on the tool mentioned above. And release artwork and wii u zelda backgrounds. Also release mario kart zelda DLC
    That's all I can think of but I think if nintendo did this to bring hype up to the new legend of zelda game it would really work. If its successful and if nintendo plans on doing a new metroid maybe do something like a the year of samus.

what you think or perhaps you can think of ways of improving what I have listed. Im just really hyped and hope to do a zeldamarathon with my brothers who haven't played the series and I want to get them started on skyward sword and work them way down through the official timeline. of the zelda games on the big screen. I have most of these games already so im not that pushed but I think it be nice to new comers to the series or those who missed out on certain games. Also im not a fan of emulators.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement