Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bus from tax office to town

Options
  • 15-08-2014 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Hi does anybody know if there is a bus that goes from Value Vets area (right by tax office) in Blackpool to Cork City Centre or Macurtain St.?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,030 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Hi does anybody know if there is a bus that goes from Value Vets area (right by tax office) in Blackpool to Cork City Centre or Macurtain St.?
    Thanks

It's about a 10 minutes walk to McCurtain Street from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SarB89

Bus stop is right before the furniture centre in blackpool, across way from the garage. the 203 bus brings you to along camden quay and stop outside the english college right before macurtain street.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭olliesgirl55

It's about a 10 minutes walk to McCurtain Street from there.

Thanks. Walk took me 20 mins so not too bad.:) I don't know Blackpool at all and get turned around easily enough.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭olliesgirl55

SarB89 wrote: »
    Bus stop is right before the furniture centre in blackpool, across way from the garage. the 203 bus brings you to along camden quay and stop outside the english college right before macurtain street.

Thanks so much that is greatly appreciated. I knew the 203 goes to Blackpool but wasn't sure of the exact route. Will definitely be taking this bus and venturing to Blackpool a bit more. Walked today which wasn't bad at all. :)

Advertisement