Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ironman Kalmar

Options
  • 15-08-2014 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭

Just a shout out to a group from Nenagh tri club and limerick tri club racing Kalmar in the morn including Huff n Puff on his first ironman aiming for 9hrs

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

A friend of mine doing it too. Whats the weather like there anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Trig1

Oryx wrote: »
    A friend of mine doing it too. Whats the weather like there anyone know?[/quote

Not too warm not to cold not too windy. Perfect at moment

Check out nenaghtriathlonclub.com for link to athlete tracker and updates from athletes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭woody1

if ( and its a big if ) i ever do one, this will be the one.. very interested to see how it goes for those people

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Solobally8

Some great swim performances by Nenagh tri members. 1:05:58 for one of the girls who just 3 years ago had to be taken from the water at the Brian boru sprint!!

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Pmaldini

Huff n puff out of water in 55min and flying it on bike after 1st split

• Advertisement

Solobally8 wrote: »
    Some great swim performances by Nenagh tri members. 1:05:58 for one of the girls who just 3 years ago had to be taken from the water at the Brian boru sprint!!

Would that be Sinead Oakes?

Pmaldini wrote: »
    Would that be Sinead Oakes?

Sinnead yes :D

Solobally8 wrote: »
    Sinnead yes :D

i did metric IM with her a few weeks ago, she is very strong, looks like she is going well today

huff n puff has slowed significantly on 3rd bike split, must be a technical or something as 1 of the other lads i know has kept the pace up on that section, i hope it was nothing more than a puncture

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭Ceepo

huff n puff has slowed significantly on 3rd bike split, must be a technical or something as 1 of the other lads i know has kept the pace up on that section, i hope it was nothing more than a puncture

Still no update on Huff n puff. Hope it is nothing serious. Sinnead is flying out there. Only 11 min between herself an Mark Dempsey at the 150k bike split. Great stuff

• Advertisement

All the rest of the Nenagh crew are flying. Poor Shane.

Ceepo wrote: »
    Still no update on Huff n puff. Hope it is nothing serious. Sinnead is flying out there. Only 11 min between herself an Mark Dempsey at the 150k bike split. Great stuff

Dempsey going very well, what are the chances of Sinnead catching her coach?

Dempsey going very well, what are the chances of Sinnead catching her coach?

Ha ha that would be brilliant! She is a fierce runner

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

Great shame for Shane. No update yet
    Rest of Nenagh lads and lasses going strong

Advertisement