Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO 2014 expected points

Options
  • 15-08-2014 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys ! I'm trying to get an idea of the demand for Health and Performance Science UCD for 2014 to try guess CAO points. I'm border line (last year it was 490) and am hoping they'll either stay the same or drop ! Please comment if it's one of your top choices !!! Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Oohh3 wrote: »
    Hi guys ! I'm trying to get an idea of the demand for Health and Performance Science UCD for 2014 to try guess CAO points. I'm border line (last year it was 490) and am hoping they'll either stay the same or drop ! Please comment if it's one of your top choices !!! Thanks :)

There is absolutely no point in guessing. Even if 10 people came on here and said there were doing it, its no where near representative. However, and I don't mean this to stress you out, it seems to be a very popular course choice regardless. Would it go above 490 in my opinion? Unlikely.

Relax and have a good weekend :)

Advertisement