Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Somewhere different to eat with kids

Options
  • 16-08-2014 1:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Going into town for the day tomorrow, any recommendations for somewhere to eat?
    Kids are 7 and 4 and thinking of trying somewhere new. Been to Milanos, Napoleon, Radioson, Skeff, Massimo (and probably more)
    Thanks,
    Pa.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

The Dough Bros popup in Abbeygate Street, maybe? Haven't been yet but really like the pizza from their mobile pizza oven.

https://www.facebook.com/thedoughbros?ref=ts&fref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 12,151 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Dough Bros pizza is lovely. High Cafe is always great food and great value too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

The cafe at the museum...very nice

• Registered Users Posts: 25,959 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

I really like both High Cafe and Kitchen at the Museum.

But they're not places I would take kids. Steep stairs at High with very little space between tables, very arty food at the musuem.

For kids: how about MixGreens. Lynches cafe. Jungle cafe.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Mr Waffle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

For kids scottys and capones would be a good choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Fat Freddie's is good .... Nom Nom. Otherwise maybe grab something simple at the market :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

My kids love love love either Galleon in Salthill or Milano. Both are very kid friendly and good value.

Advertisement