Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New .22 licence arrived

Options
  • 16-08-2014 7:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

So the new licence arrived yesterday, having got the approval letter last week. I had requested a modifier and included my explanation letter as to why it was needed with my application..... Now I have the licence in hand and I can't see a mention of a modifier anywhere, either approved or denined!

Logic tells me if it's not on the licence then I didn't get it, is that the case?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭oldtart

So the new licence arrived yesterday, having got the approval letter last week. I had requested a modifier and included my explanation letter as to why it was needed with my application..... Now I have the licence in hand and I can't see a mention of a modifier anywhere, either approved or denined!

Logic tells me if it's not on the licence then I didn't get it, is that the case?

Thanks

Should be an "s" on the bottom left of licence.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

As said on the left side of the license at the bottom, under all the other details such as your name, etc. is the S. It's a black letter, and really does not stand out.

If it's not on it, ring your FO, and ask them to check. I done a sub recently and have the S on it. When the sub came through there was no S. I rang my FO and told him that the S was not on the license. He put it on, and issued a reprint.

If the S is not on the license then it's not on PULSE. Your FO should know if you were approved for it. If you were he can reprint with the S, if you were not you need to ask him to send a letter to say why you are not getting it.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 8 HolyMackeral

Yep there is a little black 'S' in the bottom left corner. Thanks for the responses, much appreciated!!

Off to find a scope now

Cheers

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Good stuff.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Advertisement