Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Support Worst Ever :(

Options
  • 16-08-2014 10:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

My ps4 wasn't working right, loud grinding noise and lens wouldn't read the discs,

So I emailed then rang sony support, they took all my details and we agreed that my ps4 should be sent in to their repair shop,

So I did everything printed the label to have it sent to them, which DPD couriers collected and shipped it to London from dublin,

Recieved word two weeks later that it was repaired and ready to be shipped back to me,

Well my PS4 was shipped to dublin but not devilevered to me because my home address was incomplete,mistake made by support team member,he could barely speak english

So postal service said they were sending it back to sender,

After this I called sony support to have my home address details fixed which someone did for me and agreed to have my ps4 resent,

MY CONSOLE IS STILL NOT BACK!!!

I FIRST SHIPPED THE CONSOLE JUNE 23rd

ITEM WAS RESENT TO LONDON 9th JULY

I CALLED SUPPORT ON JULY 8th TO HOME DETAILS CORRECTED,

HAVE TRIED TO CALL SUPPORT SINCE OVER 20 TIMES ON PHONE RAN UP A BILL OF €80.00 WAITING ON HOLD, NO ANSWER,

GOT A ANSWER TO MY EMAILS SAYING ITS STILL IN TRANSIT, WTF?

ITS NOW AUGUST 16th

STILL NO CONSOLE???
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭Damien360

Why did you not return it to where you bought it ?

or was it purchased online/secondhand

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Damien360 wrote: »
    Why did you not return it to where you bought it ?

or was it purchased online/secondhand

This...

Your contract is with the retailer and not Sony....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

I found them to be great the one and only time I ever had to use them. Sent a courier out to my house to collect the PS3 and sent me back a brand new console with an extra controller and Gran Turismo Prologue thrown in.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Fieldog wrote: »
    This...

Your contract is with the retailer and not Sony....

True but you also have a warranty which is a contract with Sony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭DaBlackMask

wow i bought a new one, and no less than a week , they send me a refurbished one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭phill106

Why did you buy a new one when they still had your old one in transit?

6 and a half months it took them to send it back, its a rerubished one , not even my one , believe me , i spent enough time phoning and emailing them,it was just sitting in there repair centre,

so i said f*** this, and bought and a new , a week later i recievced a email saying there sending me a new one,

a bit late no?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

6 and a half months it took them to send it back, its a rerubished one , not even my one , believe me , i spent enough time phoning and emailing them,it was just sitting in there repair centre,

so i said f*** this, and bought and a new , a week later i recievced a email saying there sending me a new one,

a bit late no?

When did you buy the new one?

Can you bring it back and politely explain the situation to shop for a no quibble type refund?

No , it was bought secondhand , so no receipt I went up to smiths toys in swords with it, to see if they would give me a new one, girl said if you have no receipt , nothing I can do, so called Sony , and sent if off for repair 2 days later,

It was in there repair shop for 3 weeks, but the guy messed up my address , so the postal office sent it back to the UK , where it was kept in customs for over 4 months , took me 4 months of emailing back and forward to get it sorted out,

So I said f'ck this and bought a new one, less then 2 weeks later , a rebrushied one is being sent to me,

Just saying I thought there service was a joke,

And it's pretty stupid Sony closed all there support in Ireland, everything has to go to UK to be fixed,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

No , it was bought secondhand , so no receipt I went up to smiths toys in swords with it, to see if they would give me a new one, girl said if you have no receipt , nothing I can do, so called Sony , and sent if off for repair 2 days later,

It was in there repair shop for 3 weeks, but the guy messed up my address , so the postal office sent it back to the UK , where it was kept in customs for over 4 months , took me 4 months of emailing back and forward to get it sorted out,

So I said f'ck this and bought a new one, less then 2 weeks later , a rebrushied one is being sent to me,

Just saying I thought there service was a joke,

And it's pretty stupid Sony closed all there support in Ireland, everything has to go to UK to be fixed,

Don't talk to me... Sony are the biggest bunch of huars ever, 3 ****in' weeks now I'm trying to get my account unbanned for something THEY done... useless.

• Advertisement
Advertisement