Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent Tsb have cost me 100 euros -very annoyed

Options
  • 16-08-2014 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

I am currently on holidays in Thailand , I specifically told permanent Tsb that I would be here on specific dates yet there was a block on my card.

I tried taking out cash a few times in multiple atms with no luck , I called them from my hotel and they said there was a watch on my card but it should be lifted now

I tried it again but still no luck so i called them again , it turns out the watch is lifted but because I used my card over 10 times I have to wait till midnight to use it again

This is a total disaster and unacceptable , the same thing happened to me in the USA last year even though I called them before hand

Can these people not do their damn jobs properly ?

I need to add that the calls are costing me 4100 baht with is around 100 euro , complaints will be made when I come , I am also penniless for the next 12 hours
    , that's assuming I don't have further problems after midnight

bloody joke Central

Advertisement