Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband connection still horrific 2 months later!!!!!!

Options
  • 16-08-2014 11:49am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi

I have been in contact with ye several times recently about the awful broadband service I was getting and how it Keeps cutting out..

Since we have spoken a technician has come out and he  replaced something out  at the pole..  It worked then while he was there, 1hour later it cut of and has done so since!!!!

I used to have sufficient broadband coverage in my area. what has changed?

Can you advise me on what can be done?

As I previously mentioned, I am aware that neighbours in my area are having issues also with eircom broadband and we have concluded that the next bill we will be issued by eircom will not be paid in full until our broadband is fixed.. The service we are currently getting is not fit for purpose as per the contracts we took out so why should we have to pay for this substandard service..

I welcome any insight you have into this problem.

Kind regards

M.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi

I have been in contact with ye several times recently about the awful broadband service I was getting and how it Keeps cutting out..

Since we have spoken a technician has come out and he  replaced something out  at the pole..  It worked then while he was there, 1hour later it cut of and has done so since!!!!

I used to have sufficient broadband coverage in my area. what has changed?

Can you advise me on what can be done?

As I previously mentioned, I am aware that neighbours in my area are having issues also with eircom broadband and we have concluded that the next bill we will be issued by eircom will not be paid in full until our broadband is fixed.. The service we are currently getting is not fit for purpose as per the contracts we took out so why should we have to pay for this substandard service..

I welcome any insight you have into this problem.

Kind regards

M.

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi crappyireland

Can you please PM me your landline number so I can run some tests to investigate this?

Thanks
    Al[/font]

Advertisement